Ella Gagiano is the one to use! She is simply amazing.
Yes! There is no distance too far! Obviously if it takes me out of the state or country, you will have to pay for airfare and hotel accommodations, but I love to travel! I have been to many countries around the world photographing the people and all of the world’s beauty. When I am not photographing weddings here in Las Vegas, my husband and I I are always off somewhere in the world.
I’ve had the pleasure to photograph nearly every type of wedding and some unusual ones in other parts of the world. I have photographed informal and formal Christian ceremonies, LDS, Chinese, East Indian, Jewish and even non-religious weddings.
A: For the best results I’ll need the following:
- Decor shots: 30 min. (it’s best to do this before I come to you, because by the time I arrive at the reception all the guests will be there).
- Bride before the ceremony: 1 hour
- Ceremony: 30 min – 1 hour
- Family & Group shots: 20 min – 30 min
- Couple photos: 1 hour +
- Reception: all depends on you
My wedding Venue has a "House Photographer". Will you allow them to "shadow" you during the couple photos?
Unfortunately, no. Usually the “House Photographer” will try to sell you extra photos later. During the ceremony is fine, but the couple and family photos is where I pose you and we work to create my Art and personalized poses for you. Photographing over my shoulder it is stealing my ideas and creativity and we don’t allow that. If you choose to have them do those photos as well, then it must be at a different time while I am not there.
A: Yes. We do have a credit verification system and are able to accept most major credit cards. There is a 3% charge for all credit card payments to offset the processing charges from the bank. You may also pay by cash, check, money order, cashiers check, wire transfer (Plus the transfer fees) and Paypal.
Didn’t find the answer?
- This is a much needed and long over due review. First, I have to thank Ella Gagiano for the most wonderful wedding pictures I could have ever asked for. Simply amazing and elegant! Ladies, we all know that we want our wedding day to be perfect! It’s very stressful picking out the right venue, vendors, dress, shoes, make-up, flowers, cake etc. The one thing that was EXTREMELY important to me was to have the best pictures taken of my wedding because when it’s all said and done that is all you have left once your wedding day is over. I live in Texas, and when I first started looking for a photographer in Las Vegas, I was very nervous because I didn’t have any knowledge about the Vegas area. I searched high and low for a photographer and finally came across Ella Gagiano’s website. I literally sat in front of my computer for hours in awe of her work. If you are anything like me, you see a website that looks great but then you want verification that it is legit. So I started doing a little research and finally came across some reviews that convinced me Ella was the one! Extremely excited, I called Ella and we had a couple of long conversations by phone and then met each other a couple of months later in person. She was absolutely wonderful and reassured me that everything was going to be perfect. Now, you do pay for quality but to me it’s worth it in the end. Ella has a couple of options/packages that you can either use her colleagues to photograph your wedding or you can use her personally. Her colleagues are not as expensive if your concerned about your budget and they do an amazing job. I wanted Ella specifically so it does cost a little more, but it’s worth every penny especially if you are the type of person that likes perfection. I can’t say enough about Ella, everyone that has seen my wedding pictures are in awe of how great they turned out. I am very proud of my pictures and would use Ella again in a heartbeat. My husband also enjoyed her colleague that was assisting her that day as he made things very easy for my husband to loosen up a little more in front of the camera. So Brides, if you are wanting the wedding pictures of your life....Ella Gagiano is the one to use! She is simply amazing. Not only is she beyond talented but she is super sweet and easy to work with and gets the job done. She captured every important moment we had talked about and the pictures will always be a reminder of how special my wedding day was. Thanks again Ella, you’re simply the best!Lisa and Darren
Ella Gagiano is the one to use! She is simply amazing.
- "Luckily a picture speaks a thousand words and I don’t need to drone on and on about how amazing, professional, fantastic and incredible it is to work with Ella. My wedding photos were one of the most important things, making finding the right photographer of utmost importance. When I saw Ella’s photos originally I absolutely fell in love. Working with her during our photo shoot, I was blown away by her creativity and love for what she does. I have received my photos and they have exceeded all my expectations! Ella thank you so much for capturing our special day in your special way!!!"Yolanda & Gert
- "We truly could not have been happier with our BIG Day! Working with Ella & Jason made life so easy - we met once before our day & we both felt very comfortable with them right away. Ella was wonderful to work with on our big day, she got right to the photos had everyone lined up and we moved through our photos quickly! She was kind, helpful and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! We can't thank you enough for everything and capturing our big day"Terri & Morgan Beaupre
- "Our Day was very special and made more so thanks to Ella, and we have her amazing photos to cherish forever, Ella went above and beyond what we expected of her that day and her help with Sonia really did save our day and made it all that more special...thank you Ella we will never forget that day...x"Sonia and Paul
- "Ella and her team were absolutely amazing. I chose Ella for my boudoir shoot, my engagement photos, my wedding photos and my video. All of the photos look fantastic. Ella is very nice and attentive. My husband and I met with her and her husband Jason (for videoography) and immediately fell in love with her so we booked her on the spot. The quality and elegance of her photos were exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She gets the wedding albums for her brides made in Italy and are the best I've ever seen. She made me feel comfortable during my boudoir shoot and printed out pictures for me so I could give them to my husband on our wedding day as one of his grooms gifts. Nothing says 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you' like a sexy photo shoot of me! After meeting with her and informing her of what I would like to see in my wedding pictures, she arrived early at my venue to scope it out and choose the locations that she knew I would like the best. She even climbed in the water to capture a great shot of my husband and me! Her husband, Jason, and his assistant were also there early to start the video recording for my wedding. They were able to get interviews from my bridal party (including my husband and I of course) to help us always remember our special day. I would definitely recommend her and her husband to any future bride I know."Theresa & Brian
- "Ella was the photographer for our wedding and she was absolutely AMAZING. Photography was important to us and we searched high and low for photographers and Ella Gagiano stood out among all the rest. We immediately noticed the creativity and warmth in photos we looked at. We met up to get to know each other and get all the details down and she was so friendly and fun and made us (two shy people) feel completely comfortable and at ease. As far as the photographs she took, she has quite the eye. The photos were warm and beautiful and every moment was captured perfectly. We highly recommend her!! We would 100% use her again. The photos she took are the perfect art for our walls and memories we are able to keep forever!! We are so happy we went with Ella Gagiano!!!!!!"Kristin & Mike